Game Day Spicy Snack Mix
1 pound raw peanuts
1/4 cup olive oil
2 T curry powder
3 quarts (about 12 cups) popped popcorn
1 pound crispy Chinese Noodles
1 pound dried cranberries
1 pound dried apricots
Method of Preparation:
1. In a large bowl, toss the peanuts, curry and olive oil.
2. Roast the nuts at 350 degrees on a sheet pan with parchment paper for about 15-20 minutes. Shake them occasionally to keep them separated. Cool on a wire rack.
3. Slice the dried apricots into thin strips (1/4 inch), or dice into small squares (1/2 inch). Reserve.
4. In a large bowl, toss the peanuts, popcorn, Chinese noodles, dried cranberries and apricots. Mix well.
5. Allow to cool and sotre in an airtight container until ready to use.
Recipe by Chef Michele Powers R.D.
Turkey Bowl Gear